1. Stand out. Don’t follow the rest of the crowd, break barriers, be notable. Just be you. it’s more than enough.
2. Help a brother out. Everyone is battling something. We might as well battle it together.
3. Be humble but know your worth.
4. Show love. Show emotions. Be open-hearted and open-minded.
5. Treat your body like a temple. A good mental health is everything.
6. When you’re done with law 5, drink a pint, you earned it.
7. Don’t be afraid to take risks. Make new experiences and connections. The university of life is the greatest educator.
8. Don’t live in the past, you can’t change it anyway. Life happens now.
9. On average a third of your life is spent working, that is a lot of fucking time if you don’t love what you do. So make the most of those 90,000 hours, do what you love.
10. Remember money can’t buy happiness. We are aware that it can help but it isn’t everything. It’s often the little things. Like feeling the ocean on your skin. A sunrise. A walk in the woods. Sitting on a bench looking at people walking by. Morning coffee and newspaper at a street cafe. A night run with your favorite music in your ears. A hug from somebody you love. It’s everywhere!